NextGen Auto International Summit, Shanghai, China, December 9-10, 2013
09:00-09:30: Bill Russo Presentation
Technology innovation frontiers: How rapidly emerging markets are reshaping the 21st Century global automotive industry
- Seven new technology frontiers emerging to address the mobility challenges of the 21st Century
- How will China’s continuing growth momentum shape the world’s most important auto market?
- To what extent will China be able to drive standards and architecture of future automotive technology?
- How will increasing urbanization impact the nature of future personal and commercial transportation?
- Despite slow commercialisation progress, what are the global auto industry implications of China’s ambitious program to electrify transportation?
- What can companies do to master the frontiers of innovation and commercialise at competitive cost to dominate the global auto industry?
10:20-10:50 Panel Discussion
Discussion and Q&A - How does the hybrid vehicle opportunity compare with alternative technologies - Which types of hybrid and EV are likely to have a sustainable future?
Mr. Bill Russo, Founder and President, Synergistics, China
Mr. Zhuo Zhang, Research Associate, Lux Research, USA
Dr. Song Jian, Professor and President, Automotive Engineering Development
Institute, Dept. of Automotive Engineering, Tsinghua University
Mr. Yale Zhang, Managing Director, Automotive Foresight (Shanghai) Co. China