GlobalAutoIndustry.com Live Online Seminar to assist you with doing business in or with China.
- On-Demand Seminar recorded on January 20
- Attend 1-hour seminar on your computer, view via Internet
- A 40-minute presentation is followed by a 20-minute online, interactive 'Q&A' session
- Cost: $59 per person - $99 for two persons attending - $129 for three persons attending
- Attend this On-Demand Seminar + any 4 other On-Demand Seminars for only $179. (5 total for $179)
- To register, click on Register Now! link at bottom of this page.
China’s emergence as the leading automotive market in terms of sales has several implications. While most attention has been paid to relative sales performance of the foreign and domestic companies, what is arguably of more long-term significance is the impact of China’s market expansion on energy consumption and environment.
Since the 1970s, there has been a growing awareness of the lack of sustainability of petroleum-based consumption. Rising concerns over the impact of carbon emissions on the environment have increased the pressure on finding alternative energy technologies that can eventually replace the ICE.
Recent technological advances are bringing new energy vehicles back into the spotlight. A new era of alternative energy technology is emerging in the 21st century automotive industry, and China and its domestic car companies are positioned to play a leading role in this transition..
Our Guest Speaker / Presenter
The Online Seminar guest presenter is Bill Russo (see Speaker's Bio by clicking here).
Who Should Attend
This Online Seminar is for companies doing business in or with China.
Recorded on January 20, 2011
Your price: $129 for 3 attendees
Your price: $179 for 5 attendees.
Attend any 5 On-Demand Seminars for $179!
Please note that all events are for automotive suppliers and OEMs only. Select Global Expert guests may also attend at our discretion. If you have any questions whether you or your company is eligible, pleasecontact us.