September 29, 2010
A GlobalAutoIndustry.com Online Seminar to assist you with doing business in or with China.
- Online Seminar to be held on Wednesday September 29 at 10:00am EDT (Detroit time)
- Attend 1-hour seminar on your computer, 'live' via Internet
- A 40-minute presentation is followed by a 20-minute online, interactive 'Q&A' session
- Cost: $59 per person - $99 for two persons attending - $129 for three persons attending
- Attend this Online Seminar + any 4 other upcoming Online Seminars for only $179. (5 total for $179)
- To register, click on Register Now! link at bottom of this page.
Topics to be covered:
Taken collectively, it is clear these trends signal a shift in the global center of gravity towards the east. The dramatic shifts that have occurred over the past year in the structure and brand portfolios of the vehicle manufacturers are simply the early stages of a process of asset reallocation and global realignment that will unfold over many years. These trends are reshaping the brands, products and global footprint of those who hope to prosper in the 21st century automotive industry. Indeed, China has taken center stage in the battle for global auto industry dominance.
1. Policy-driven Consolidation of Chinese Vehicle Manufacturers
2. Global Redistribution of Assets by Non-Chinese Companies to Capture China Market Growth
3. Acquisition of Foreign Assets and Key Development Competencies by Chinese Companies
4. China's Investment in New Energy Vehicles and Related Infrastructure
5. Utilization of China's Automotive Capacities for Global Expansion
6. Hyper-Competition Across the China Automotive Market Segments
7. China Vehicle Manufacturer's Push to Build Brand Equity
8. China's Rapidly Changing Demographics and Growing Demand in Lower Tier Cities
Our Guest Speakers / Presenters
The Online Seminar guest presenter is Bill Russo (see Speaker's Bio below).
Who Should Attend
This Online Seminar is for foreign-based companies doing business in or with China.
16.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs. - Brussels time
22.00 hrs. to 23.00 hrs. - Shanghai time
Your price: $129 for 3 attendees
Your price: $179 for 5 attendees.
Attend any 5 Online Seminars for $179!
Please note that all events are for automotive suppliers and OEMs only. Select Global Expert guests may also attend at our discretion. If you have any questions whether you or your company is eligible, pleasecontact us.